1. The act or an instance of descending.
2. A way down.
3. A downward incline or passage; a slope.
a. Hereditary derivation; lineage: a person of African descent.
b. One generation of a specific lineage.
a. The fact or process of coming down or being derived from a source: a paper tracing the descent of the novel from old picaresque tales.
b. Development in form or structure during transmission from an original source.
6. Law Transference of property by inheritance.
7. A lowering or decline, as in status or level: Her career went into a rapid descent after the charges of misconduct.
8. A sudden visit or attack; an onslaught.
Descent in San Juan del Sur
6 thoughts on “Descent in San Juan del Sur”
What a beautiful sunset!
It most certainly was ! Thank you.
Pingback: Photo Challenge: Descent | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
Oh my goodness. I love San Juan del sur and the sunsets are just incredible – it is one of the places I miss the most!
Same here; it was so peaceful. I could that every night 🙂
Pingback: NEPALIAUSTRALIAN’s Blog Award 2014 Nominations Announced | nepaliaustralian